Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

Therealprawn - tankadin

Go down 
+2
Taar
Redmaine
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Therealprawn - tankadin Empty
PostSubject: Therealprawn - tankadin   Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 6:05 pm

Character Information

Character Name: Therealprawn
Level: 80
Class: Paladin
Spec: Prot
Time Played: little short of 94 days, on this char, don't even want to imagine my total /played Razz

Alt Characters & Levels: No alts which I play actively atm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female: Male

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels): Enchanting/mining, maxed
Secondary Professions (inc levels): All secondary profs maxed
Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc: Have most enchanting recipes aside from the Ulduar rare ones

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ :

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ : Everything except MH and BT

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ : Near enough everything, took a break for a while as I moved to another country for a bit so missed out on Ulduar. Haven't had the chance to do many hard modes however as most of my old guild were not up to/for it.

-Is there any other raid experience on alt characters you think is worth noting? (Again, only list raid experience completed at the appropriate level which matches the instance level):

Been playing the game for a number of years now, raided most of the content pre-TBC, excluding Naxx.

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid:

I believe that even as a casual player/guild it's very important to come to a raid completely prepared - if you only have 3 nights a week to raid best to make the most of them. That means having appropriate consumables, fully enchanted/gemmed gear, reading about the encounters before raiding them and focusing during the raid itself - people who can't stay out of the fire wind me up Razz

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?:

It's nice if I get some but I'm not gonna make a fuss about it Wink

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Yes
Saturday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?:

Atm I'm not working so am available most of the time. 3-4 days a week of raiding is kinda my max though as I get frustrated with the game if I play like a demon.

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?:

This would be unlikely to be an issue for me.

Character Links

Armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Therealprawn
beimba (http://be.imba.hu): Maybe I am being a nub but I can't find a way to paste a link to my char on this website Razz Don't usually use it.

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?

I check elitist jerks and tankspot reasonably regularly.

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal?

Checked out the realm forums looking for guilds which sounded like they would be a good fit for me.

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal?

In terms of raiding I'm interested in raiding a few days a week but taking things seriously when I do, that seems to be the general idea you guys have Smile Ofc the social side of things is important too, I'm looking for a guild which takes things seriously during raids but isn't afraid to have fun too.

Guild History

Previous Guilds: Atm I am in a guild with some friends, they don't really raid so not the best place for me. Before that I was in a guild called Blade Runners on Terenas horde.

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of: Well, I'm leaving the current guild so that I can do some raiding basically. The previous guild I left because I was dating a girl in the guild and we split up and I didn't want to be having my face rubbed in it all the time Razz

Additional Info

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes?

Been playing WoW for maybe 4 years now. At first I was on Silvermoon, playing a priest named Copperbeard (I reckon one or two of your members might recognise the name (Vandit Razz)). The guild we were in at the time fell apart and I rerolled mage and played with a guild named Phoenix for some time. After that, I took a break from the game and when I came back I rerolled with Blade Runners on Terenas horde, on the paladin I play atm.

I realise you guys are looking for a DK or druid ideally, however I feel my gear and skills would make giving me a trial worthwhile Wink

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes:

Don't really know what to say here... I'm a pretty easy going guy, not working atm due to illness so lots of free time to play WoW Razz I'm sure we will get to know each other if I get a trial Wink
Back to top Go down
Redmaine

Redmaine

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Therealprawn - tankadin   Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 6:21 pm

Hello, Thankyou for applying to Fatal,

The officers are currently discussing your application and will get back to you as soon as possible.

/Fatal Officers
Back to top Go down
Taar

Taar

Number of posts : 1923
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Therealprawn - tankadin   Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 7:23 pm

Hi Copper i remember u how are u ?
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087

PostSubject: Re: Therealprawn - tankadin   Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 8:19 pm

Omg now here's a blast from the past Copper! Hope your well m8 Very Happy

I remember very well when you joined Tailswiped (and your time there)...I guess its the really shit players, or really good that always stay fresh in your mind. You certainly weren't shit so it must be the latter Wink One of the best healers we had at the time irc.
Back to top Go down
Baldrik

Number of posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: Therealprawn - tankadin   Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 8:31 pm

Copper you old dorf!
Back to top Go down
Paron

Paron

Number of posts : 1287

PostSubject: Re: Therealprawn - tankadin   Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 8:34 pm

Hey Copper, hows it going? Any chance you are up for a spot of tanking tonight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Therealprawn - tankadin   Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 8:36 pm

Haha hey Taar Very Happy Was reading some of the other applications and noticed your name and a few others I remember Very Happy Craziness, so many names from the past!

*blush* @ Vandit why thank you Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Therealprawn - tankadin   Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 8:37 pm

Awww damn I'd love to come tank tonight but already have some plans which I can't really cancel Sad Literally *any* other night you asked I would have been able to, bad timing is bad Sad
Back to top Go down
Isosolese

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Therealprawn - tankadin   Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 9:53 pm

Hey CopperBeard, certainly remember you... Dwarven Priest iirc, also Prawneh (Warrior, I think).

Good luck with the app.
Back to top Go down
Redmaine

Redmaine

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Therealprawn - tankadin   Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 12:14 pm

Hello Copper, we would love to offer you a trail with us in Fatal.

Please /w an officer when next online.

/Taar Paron Manglarn Vandit Baldrik Redmaine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Therealprawn - tankadin   Therealprawn - tankadin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Therealprawn - tankadin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Guild :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: