Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
dk tank application I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
dk tank application I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
dk tank application I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
dk tank application I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
dk tank application I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
dk tank application I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
dk tank application I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
dk tank application I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
dk tank application I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

dk tank application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

dk tank application Empty
PostSubject: dk tank application   dk tank application I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 12:23 pm

Character Information

Character Name: GULMORTHEUS
Level: 80
Class: DEATH KNIGHT
Spec: TANK , WITH OFF DPS
Time Played: 77+ DAYS

Alt Characters & Levels: GULJARAD LOCK 80, GULHEBOISHA SHAMAN 42

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female: MALE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels): BS 450, MINING 450
Secondary Professions (inc levels): COOK, FISH, MEDIC ALL 450
Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc: ALL 245 EPICS, MOST OF 226

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ : ZUL GURUB, BRD

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ : KARAZHAN, ONYXIA, GRUUL

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ : NAXX 10/25, EYE 10/25, OS 10/25 3D, ONYX 10/25, VOA 19/25, ULD 1013, 25 12, TOC 10/25, TOGC 10 4, TOGC 25 0, ICC 10 5/9, 25 0/9

-Is there any other raid experience on alt characters you think is worth noting? (Again, only list raid experience completed at the appropriate level which matches the instance level):

I DONT THINKSO, S I THINK ALL RAIDS MANTIONED IN QUESTION ABOVE

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid:

PRETTY MUCH GOOD, I TRY TO DO MOST OF THE WEEKDAYS RAID
ALLWAYS COME ON TIME
ALLWAYS WITH MY FOOD AND FLASKS
ALLWAYS WITH MY DUN HOMW WORK IF NEW BOSS

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?:

100 WHAT? YRS?
NO THANK YOU Smile

100 % IN RAIDS?
I DO HAVE SOME LIFE Smile

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Friday: MAYBE but YES
Saturday: MAYBE but YES
Sunday:No

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?:

NOPE I DONT, so far.. maybe if something unexpected happens, but hardly.

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?:

YES I M, MY AGE ALLOWS IT Smile I M NOT 13..I DID SPELL IT CORECT : 31

Character Links

Armoury:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=gulmortheus&searchType=all
beimba (http://be.imba.hu):

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?

tbh no.. i do look boss tacticks on tankspot and check their forum about dks and tanmking, but well im not really exploring it in depths..

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal?

wow progress

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal?

raidng spot and good friendly atmosphere

Guild History

Previous Guilds:

ISNOAMIAC, NOCTURNAL

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of:

INSOMNIAC FELL APART ON 3.3 PATCH AND NOCTURNAL HAD TOO MANY TANKS SO I WAS BENCHED FOR 2 WEEKS, SO I LEFT

Back to top Go down
Paron

Paron

Number of posts : 1287
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: dk tank application   dk tank application I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 12:33 pm

Thank you for your interest in Fatal. The officers are discussing your app and will give you an answer soon.

/The officers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dk tank application   dk tank application I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 12:43 pm

LOOKS LIKE I M ABOUT TO RESPOND ON MY OWN ADD..

DID MISSED LAST 2 QUESTIONS...

Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes?

well it seams that I have seriuse issues with WoW regarding the state of mind and addiction to the freaking game..IMO, not far in future, help centers for wow addicts will be a must and i think i know one patient who would need services from such an institution Smile.. No seriously, i love the game, the story behind it, concet of interaction with people.. pure unlimited fun Smile just wish my wife would think so too Smile .. i was member of british raven guard on alonsus for a loooong time, but then it was time to move due to some guild differences and i needed to switch realm , as it was unlikely that i would go to any other guild but brg on alonsus.. ido play this game for 2 years now.

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes:

well as i said, im father of 2, so u can only imagine my hobbies.. i had em a lot, like thai box, gym, running and stuff up to year or so .. now its me, my kids and wow Smile i do work as precise mechanic for high pressure diesel pumps. but now expoiting the benefits of the state and i m on medical Smile ..

i like cookies and icecream too Smile

well i hope it covers it now :=

hope u accept me , if not , well cyas somewhere in the wonderful world of WoW
Back to top Go down
Paron

Paron

Number of posts : 1287

PostSubject: Re: dk tank application   dk tank application I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:03 pm

We have discussed your app and I'm afraid we just can't squeeze another tank into our raid squad.

We wish you the best of luck in finding a new guild.

/The officers.
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087

PostSubject: Re: dk tank application   dk tank application I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 5:26 pm

In addition, sorry for any confusion as it was myself who still had the Tank position advertised in this section on the forums. We have infact had a paladin tank on trial and I was waiting until the end of the trial before updating the information.

Because we have accepted him as a member/raider we no longer have room in the raid squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dk tank application   dk tank application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dk tank application
Page 1 of 1