Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
Lemonparty, 80 Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
Lemonparty, 80 Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
Lemonparty, 80 Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
Lemonparty, 80 Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
Lemonparty, 80 Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
Lemonparty, 80 Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
Lemonparty, 80 Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
Lemonparty, 80 Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
Lemonparty, 80 Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

Lemonparty, 80 Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lemonparty, 80 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Lemonparty, 80 Warrior   Lemonparty, 80 Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 1:16 am

Character Information

Character Name: Lemonparty
Level: 80
Class: Warrior
Spec: Protection 15, 3, 51
Time Played: 61 days, 0 hours, 21 mins (total wowtime, since beta)

Alt Characters & Levels: Brandibelle - lvl 80 combat rogue, very descent geared with icc10/25 gear

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female: Male

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels): JC/mining (450)
Secondary Professions (inc levels): -
Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc: Got all notable JC recipes

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ : AQ20, ZG, BWL, MC

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ : Magtheridons lair, Gruuls Lair, Karazhan

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ : All except Icecrown Citadel

-Is there any other raid experience on alt characters you think is worth noting? (Again, only list raid experience completed at the appropriate level which matches the instance level): Yes, as i mentioned i do have a well geared Rogue whom i am interested in having in the guild as well. Since my tank do not have a DPS offspec worth mentioning, i could provide of DPS service with my Rogue if needed. I also have a 80 mage, but thats only a banking char although it do have 450 alch and all recipes available.

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid: Morale is high, so if i do sign, i will be there. With a happy face Smile Full attendance, and can raid for a VERY long period of time as well.

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?: Yeah its nice isent it Smile I´m not ...whats the word for it, "crying" if i dont get it! Bosskills are alot more important.

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Yes
Saturday: No
Sunday: Yes

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?: I do work shift, starting 14:00 - 21:00 if worst come to worst, but if thats the case i will not sign for the raid naturally. Or, if its okay with a late attendance, i could if permitted!

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?: Word up! =)

Character Links

Armoury:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Lemonparty

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Brandibelle

beimba (http://be.imba.hu):

Highest PvE gear score: 659.94 (Lemonparty)

Highest PvE gear score: 665.62 (Brandibelle)

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?

Yes i will, and i use ElitistJerk class forums for that service, which i read quite frequently.

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal?

I got recommended by a friend (Trifect) that it has a high level of maturity to it, which is really important to me. Not to mention friendlyness and general good attitude.

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal?

Nice people, banging bosskills, and alot of laughs in Ventrilo! Smile

Guild History

Previous Guilds: None on this server, always been a hardcore pugger and a proud owner of the banking guild "Touched Too Soon". ;P

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of:

if we go way back to Vanilla, immaturity has been a major factor for leaving guilds. Since i have not been part of any guild on Silvermoon (x-ferred 4 months ago), i cant answer for Silvermoons part

Additional Info

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes?

I really WAS thinking, and i could not think of anything worth mentioning here! Smile

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes:

29 years of age, applying for a PHD in history soon (hellbent on getting it Wink ), strong interest in music (playing guitar myself), also enjoy painting, being with friends. You know; the common stuff! Smile
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Lemonparty, 80 Warrior   Lemonparty, 80 Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 3:23 am

Really good application.

We have a vacancy for a tank that we are certainly wanting to fill asap....and we also have many occasions where we prefer just our 2 regular tanks and stack as much DPS as possible Wink

We are currenly discussing your application and we'll get back to you within the next 12h.

/Officers
Back to top Go down
Trifect

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Lemonparty, 80 Warrior   Lemonparty, 80 Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 12:20 pm

Like I already said, he's a really skilled player, and his gear is amazing for
somebody that isn't in a raiding guild currently.

With us losing our 3rd tank and Mang has some IRL obligations with work,
I told Lemon to apply asap!

I hope he gets in, I vouch for him cheers
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Lemonparty, 80 Warrior   Lemonparty, 80 Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 5:16 pm

A private message has been sent for you to reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lemonparty, 80 Warrior   Lemonparty, 80 Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lemonparty, 80 Warrior
Page 1 of 1