Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

Witchipoo - Mage Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchipoo

Witchipoo

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Witchipoo - Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Witchipoo - Mage Application   Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 2:27 am

Character Name: Witchipoo
Level: 80
Class: Mage
Spec: Arcane
Time Played: on and off for 3 years

Alt Characters & Levels: Jáyd (formerly Jackdan) 80 pala tank
Shamee 80 resto, Jayd 80 Hunter BM/survival, Jayze 80 Hunter BM/ survival, Jaydee 80 Priest, JDKnight 80 dps, Magicorla 70 Druid resto
Émerald 7 Warlock, BankofJd 34 Warlock

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female: Male

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels): 450 Mining, 450 Herbalism
Secondary Professions (inc levels):Cooking 450, First Aid 450, Fishing 410
Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc: Fish Feast ftw!!

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ : All instances

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ : All instance except Sunwell

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ : Naxx, Obsidian Sanctum,

-Is there any other raid experience on alt characters you think is worth noting? (Again, only list raid experience completed at the appropriate level which matches the instance level):
I did Ulduar with my Shammy (resto) and 1st boss in ICC10 with my hunter on Horde side

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid: i had a break from raiidng for a while and leveled a few alts - as you can see. I have realised that I have missed raiding -particulary team work. I always believe in being on time for a raid and and prepared and if not inform the appropriate people well in advance (10-25 other people are to be taken into consideration not just yourself) - having the correct flasks & know tactics etc

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?: I used to be a bit loot whore but i think we all have at some stage - its more about having fun for me nowadays - loot is just a bonus - learning new fights and the the thrill of the kill come 1st now ( i will never forget our 1st guild kill on Maggy in MC - 40 people screaming down their mics - priceless)

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Yes
Saturday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?: No i am free every evening and onlnine during the day most weekends - still addicted:P)

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?: yeh i have no probs i will be there till the end

Character Links

Armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Witchipoo
beimba (http://be.imba.hu):

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?
Yes i keep myself up to date through the wow class forums

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal? I used to a member years ago
and i still have l few friends here ( JD here btw:P))

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal?
nice friendly atmosphere, good team work, professionalism
progressing through new content and learning together as a group

Guild History

Previous Guilds:Twilight Blades, Lux, Fatal, Alter Ego, Sacred Order,
Play for fun , Epic Destiny

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of:
they couldn't get a 10 man raidng party together even the few people online didn't want to do heroics together - strange guild

Additional Info

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes?
Well i could write a 2000 word essay and more - I have shared most of experiences in early Wow with quite a few of the people in this guild. I just love this game if don't play it for a few days i get withdrawl symptoms:P)
I would say being screamed at down the mic at by Manson (GM of Alter Ego) in BWL to wake up ( i really used to just fall asleep at my comp) at 2am in the morning was very funny ( i really used to just fall asleep at my comp) -i'd wake up and Nefarian would be dead - brilliant!

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes: I am laid back person , but care enough to want to progress and achieve - dmg meters rings a bell somewhere as well Razz)
Back to top Go down
Paron

Paron

Number of posts : 1287
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Witchipoo - Mage Application   Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 12:11 pm

HI JD, long time no see. Thanks for your app, we are discussing it and will get back to you shortly.

/Officers.
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087

PostSubject: Re: Witchipoo - Mage Application   Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 12:17 pm

Hi JD, long time no see Wink

I know you were interested many months ago but unfortunately we couldn't offer a raid spot.

Even though we have vacant raid spots now we still require a high standard of performance simply because of the step up in difficulty with bosses nowadays. Take Festergut for example; even on normal mode we require a bare minimum of 6k per player to defeat him.

I know your reaching around 4.7k on a dummy and obviously we take allowance that you need gear improvements too Wink

We will disscuss your application mate but please be aware we may not be able to offer you a full raider position until a certain standard is met.

We'll get back to you soon but if we decide on a full trial. Can you make tonight for an out of guild trial?

edit: Looks like a fellow Officer replied as I was writing Cool
Back to top Go down
Witchipoo

Witchipoo

PostSubject: Re: Witchipoo - Mage Application   Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:14 pm

Thats cool with me - yeh i will available for a raid tonight.
thnx for considering me
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087

PostSubject: Re: Witchipoo - Mage Application   Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:19 pm

We are prepared to give you a trial JD which will last for 2 weeks.
Understandably you still need gear upgrades so we will promote to member rank after the trial has finished then base the final promotion to raider rank on performance which we monitor using combat log reports.

Please be sure to sign every raid (Monday & Wednesday) weather you're available or un-available.

Finally the standard reminder about bringing buff foods & flasks etc and using the optimum PvE dps spec.

Welcome back to Fatal Smile
Back to top Go down
Witchipoo

Witchipoo

PostSubject: Re: Witchipoo - Mage Application   Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 5:53 pm

wooot - thnx guys - can't wait to get back into raiding again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witchipoo - Mage Application   Witchipoo - Mage Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witchipoo - Mage Application
Page 1 of 1