Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App Empty
PostSubject: Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App   Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 1:22 am

Character Information

Character Name: Ðäxx/Pòóhæð/Zøøt
Level: 80/80/80
Class: Deathknight/Warlock/Rogue
Spec: Dual blood, frost/Dual Destro/Afflic, Dual Combat/Pvp
Time Played: Way too long/Longish/Not that long

Alt Characters & Levels: See above (all/none are "mains")

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female: Male

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels): 450

Enchanting/Bs/Tailoring/Miningx2/Leatherworking

Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc: Almost?

all Ulduar/Toc Bs and Tailoring + Enchanting patterns and several ICC patterns (Cloth legs/boots + dps plate boots)

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ : Didn't play then

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ : MH/BT 2/5, 2/5

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ : Uld 13/14 + 12/14, Togc10 4/5, Togc25 2?

Icc have killed different bosses over different toons but i have experience of 8/12 in 10 man and 6/12 in 25 man (mainly down to being from a bad server:S) hence my move to greener grass:)

-Is there any other raid experience on alt characters you think is worth noting? (Again, only list raid experience completed at the appropriate level which matches the instance level):

See above + Togc 2/5 on lock and 4/5 on DK.

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid:

I'm always on time and prepared, I don't leave because of wipes. Childish behaviour annoys me. If i am signed for a raid and late, it's for a very good(/bad) reason.

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?:

Having played online for 15 years over various games where i have often led large guilds, I am not a fan of Dkp systems, they tend to only cause more arguing than a simple loot roll. As for gear, of course we all like it, who doesn't?Smile
I like to see a guild equip up uniformly though. There is no point having a 6500 gs tank if your dps can't hit with a barn door.

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes/No
Tuesday: Yes/No
Wednesday: Yes/No
Thursday: Yes/No
Friday: Yes/No
Saturday: Yes/No
Sunday: Yes/No

For the times above I won't tick any as yes/no because I am generally online most evenings, yet sometimes me and the wife go out for a meal. However, generally i like to raid 3 times a week.

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?:

Work situation at the minute is fine. In future who knows...

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?:

Very much so.

Character Links

Armoury:
beimba (http://be.imba.hu):
Daxx: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Silvermoon&character=%C3%90%C3%A4xx
Pòóhæð: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Silvermoon&character=P%C3%B2%C3%B3h%C3%A6%C3%B0
Zøøt: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Silvermoon&character=Z%C3%B8%C3%B8t

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?

elitistjerks.com/wow forums/max dps/wow heroes + some other random stuff and my calculator (I did a physics/maths degree:)

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal? Through raiding Icc10 today with Dorga.

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal?

To be treated fairly and with respect. To be given a fair crack at the whip and most of all to have fun (and see some progression would be nice too).

Guild History

Previous Guilds: Grey Dawn/White hammer/Inquisition of Hellscream server

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of:

I left Wow for 3 months and came back recently. I joined a couple of new guilds that really weren't going places and decided i'd had enough of a fairly bad server so moved my toons to Silvermoon last week.... hopefully didn't waste £60 lol...

Additional Info

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes?

Best experience was first Mimiron 25 kill with Grey Dawn when 3 ppl killed the last 5%... loudest roar on vent ever:)

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes:

I like music and travel and most forms of tasty beverage;) (i used to be a wine merchant).

Last edited by Daxx on Sun 06 Jun 2010, 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taar

Taar

Number of posts : 1923
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App   Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 1:29 am

Very nice application Smile

Thank you for your interest in Fatal. The officers are discussing your app and will give you an answer soon.

/The officers.
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087

PostSubject: Re: Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App   Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 12:52 pm

Just a couple of queries from myself.

1. You mention that you like to raid 3 times a week. Just to note we only raid 25-man content two days a week (Monday & Wednesday) and 10man on a Friday.

2. We expect all new applicants to be available for both 25man raids but you mention that you can't say yes or no.
Obviously we have more than 25 in the guild to cater for things like birthdays, anniversaries, holidays etc.....but in general we expect new members to be available for both raid days with the 'occasional' AFK for the above reasons.
What are your thoughts on this?

3. We 'sometimes' have to rotate if we get more than 25 sign-up. People under-performing are on that rotations list if we are trying to progress. Does that bother you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App   Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 4:36 pm

I just meant normally i raid minimum 3 days a week, I'd fit around which days those are with the guild requirements of course. As for rotating members, that's fine as long as a slot will be reasonably reliable (I pug on 3 other toons to Icc25 anyway so..)
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

PostSubject: Re: Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App   Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 11:31 pm

We are pleased to offer you a trial, this will last 2 weeks. During that period you will have no loot rights but if/when you pass the trial period you'll recieve exactly the same privelages as all the other raiders.

Please sign up for all 25-man raids (Mon and Wed) 24 hours prior to the day ideally, even if you can't make it.

Contact an Officer for an invite (Vandit, Taar, Baldrik, Paron, Redmaine, Manglarn).

Welcome to Fatal Wink
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

PostSubject: Re: Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App   Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 11:33 pm

In addition we would like to trial your Warlock as a main character thanks.
Back to top Go down
Biazar

Biazar

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App   Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 12:40 am

Welcome to Fatal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App   Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daxx/Poohead/Zoot App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Guild :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: