Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

Mage - Arcane.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mage - Arcane. Empty
PostSubject: Mage - Arcane.   Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 4:26 pm

Character Information

Character Name: Wyrixian
Level:80
Class:Mage
Spec: Arcane
Time Played: 170 days

Alt Characters & Levels: None

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female:Male

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels): JC Max Enchanting Max
Secondary Professions (inc levels): Cooking, Fishing, First Aid, Riding all maxed.
Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc: A few rare enchanting ones, nothing special, like mongoose etc.

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ : All done at 60

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ : All done at 70

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ : All done at 80, things such as astral walker, Starcaller, Os3d, Tribute to insanity, Tribute to mad skill.

-Is there any other raid experience on alt characters you think is worth noting? (Again, only list raid experience completed at the appropriate level which matches the instance level):

None

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid:

Very focused when it comes to raiding, yes I like to have a laugh and enjoy myself, but when raid time hits, I am prepared 15 mins before and waiting at the summoning stone.

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?:

Loot isnt why I raid, dont get me wrong, I appreciate that without upgrades some encounters are impossible. But I done have "Purple fever"

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes/No Yes
Tuesday: Yes/No Yes
Wednesday: Yes/No No
Thursday: Yes/No Poss
Friday: Yes/No No
Saturday: Yes/No Yes
Sunday: Yes/No Yes

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?:

I have specified the days I can and cannot raid, I would not put days I can raid when I cannot.

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?:

Ofc

Character Links

Armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Wyrixian

beimba (http://be.imba.hu): Wyrixian (No link to paste)

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?

Elitest Jerks, wow forums, Ptrs,

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal?

On the wow Progress site, wow forums, and asking a couple of members.

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal?

A nice new home, where I can progress.

Guild History

Previous Guilds: Borderline on Aiere Peak, and Denique on Saurfang

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of:

Denique are disbanding.

Additional Info

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes?

I am a very dedicated player who tries for the team kill. I am an easy going person and easy to get on with. I have played this toon for 3+ years and dedicate all my spare time to it. I don't have time for alts, although I may consider one when Cata comes out.

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes:

Family guy, 2 sons, and 1 wife. (Thats enough for me) Work hard and play hard.
Back to top Go down
Biazar

Biazar

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Mage - Arcane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage - Arcane.   Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 11:20 pm

Very nice Achievement Score Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Mage - Arcane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage - Arcane.   Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 11:29 pm

Biazar wrote:
Very nice Achievement Score Very Happy

Thanks, been working at it for a while. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Mage - Arcane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage - Arcane.   Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 11:33 am

Thanks Wyrixian Wink

We are currently discussing your application and will provide you with an answer asap.

/Officers
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Mage - Arcane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage - Arcane.   Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 12:42 pm

Just to note, you do realise we have 2 days raiding 25-man content which is Mon and Wed.

Are you unavailable every Wednesday?
Back to top Go down

Mage - Arcane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage - Arcane.   Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 12:50 pm

Vandit wrote:
Just to note, you do realise we have 2 days raiding 25-man content which is Mon and Wed.

I work until 8pm on wednesdays uk time, I can always request early finishes on wednesdays and make the rest up during the week.
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Mage - Arcane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage - Arcane.   Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 3:28 pm

wyrixian wrote:
Vandit wrote:

I work until 8pm on wednesdays uk time, I can always request early finishes on wednesdays and make the rest up during the week.

Ok thanks that makes things better from our point of view. Hopefully it wouldn;t cause any real problems from your end by changing work times? We'll hope to have an answer soon Wink
Back to top Go down

Mage - Arcane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage - Arcane.   Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 5:21 pm

Vandit wrote:
wyrixian wrote:
Vandit wrote:

Ok thanks that makes things better from our point of view. Hopefully it wouldn;t cause any real problems from your end by changing work times? We'll hope to have an answer soon Wink

Just means asking to start 3 hours earlier, so I can finish 3 hours earlier.
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Mage - Arcane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage - Arcane.   Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 11:31 pm

We are pleased to offer you a trial, this will last 2 weeks. During that period you will have no loot rights but if/when you pass the trial period you'll recieve exactly the same privelages as all the other raiders.

Please sign up for all 25-man raids (Mon and Wed) 24 hours prior to the day ideally, even if you can't make it.

Contact an Officer for an invite (Vandit, Taar, Baldrik, Paron, Redmaine, Manglarn).

Welcome to Fatal Wink
Back to top Go down
Biazar

Biazar

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Mage - Arcane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage - Arcane.   Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 12:34 am

Welcome to Fatal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage - Arcane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage - Arcane.   Mage - Arcane. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage - Arcane.
Page 1 of 1