Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

Smokedogg-Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Smokedogg-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Smokedogg-Rogue   Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 4:56 pm

Character Information

Character Name:Smokedogg
Level:80
Class:Rogue
Spec:Combat (sub dual spec)
Time Played: /played 116 days (played wow for 6 years or so)

Alt Characters & Levels: Quig lvl 73 Druid.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female:Male

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels):Skiining-450/BS-400
Secondary Professions (inc levels):First Aid-450/Lockpicking-399/cooking-266/Fishing-161

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ :ZG/AQ/MC

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ :ALL

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ :All up to second boss icc10

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid: Dedicated player.

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?: *shrugs*

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: (only after 9pm)
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Yes
Saturday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?:

Am at college wednesday evenings till around 9pm.

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?: yes.

Character Links

Armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Smokedogg
beimba (http://be.imba.hu): http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Silvermoon&character=Smokedogg

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?

Only when there are major changes.

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal?

Most of my friends are in Fatal

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal?

Banter!!! would be nice to be around all the people I know again Smile

Guild History

Previous Guilds:

Fearless followers, Alter ego, Snaftos, Fearless followers(again Razz)

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of:

Im still in it but im all alone, I still use the guild chat but quite frankly i bore myself Razz

Additional Info

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes?

I actually started a trial in Fatal a while ago but I then played horde side for a while and after that quit the game untill recently. Im looking to get back to some normality with my main charector.

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes:

I dislike gnomes...I tolerate them but only because "the man" makes me!

Last edited by Smokedogg on Sat 05 Jun 2010, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Smokedogg-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokedogg-Rogue   Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 5:49 pm

HEHE hello smokedogg nice to see you apply,

Punt a gnome a day is what i stick to mate
Back to top Go down

Smokedogg-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokedogg-Rogue   Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 5:29 pm

ello smoke! nice to see ya applying cheers
Back to top Go down

Smokedogg-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokedogg-Rogue   Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 6:19 pm

/salute !!
Back to top Go down
Taar

Taar

Number of posts : 1923
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Smokedogg-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokedogg-Rogue   Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 7:22 pm

Hi smokedogg:)

Thank you for your interest in Fatal. The officers are discussing your app and will give you an answer soon.

/The officers.
Back to top Go down
Taar

Taar

Number of posts : 1923

Smokedogg-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokedogg-Rogue   Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 7:54 pm

Im sorry but your application has been unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down

Smokedogg-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokedogg-Rogue   Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 9:05 pm

Fair enough. Any particular reason? Im guessing something juicy as the reply took so long Razz
Back to top Go down
Baldrik

Number of posts : 633

Smokedogg-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokedogg-Rogue   Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 9:52 pm

Lets say we'll give you the same amount of reasons as when you left us the first time.

Back to top Go down

Smokedogg-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokedogg-Rogue   Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 12:22 am

I didnt leave I was kicked, the guys were playing horde so i played that side for a while. I wasnt geared enough to raid with you anyways and as there were so many arguments with our ex guild i decided to play quietly on horde for a while. When i checked back i was kicked, fair enough... I was on a trial and wasnt around. Shortly after that i lost my job, computer blew up and i took a long break while I was unemployed. I recently started working again, bought a new gfx card and unfroze my wow account. I then geared up some and sent the application.

There was certainly no malice with anyone from the guild, and I never had any gear in the few weeks I was on trial. The officers discussed this for over 2 weeks, someone should of just whispered me or caught me on ts/vent and i could of explained some of this, im not a bad person to talk to and ive no issues with anyone from Fatal, just looking to be around old friends.

Anyhow thanks for the reply, GL and happy gaming . Smoke.
Back to top Go down
Especial

Especial

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Smokedogg-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokedogg-Rogue   Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 12:32 am

[quote="Smokedogg"]

The officers discussed this for over 2 weeks, someone should of just whispered me or caught me on ts/vent and i could of explained some of this, im not a bad person to talk to and ive no issues with anyone from Fatal, just looking to be around old friends.

Well if you had done the same thing you are asking our officers to do, maby this would not have been an issue
Back to top Go down

Smokedogg-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokedogg-Rogue   Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 12:48 am

I dont even know what the issue is, thats why I asked in my first reply. You guys seem to be angry and im certainly not looking for any arguments, was just curiouse as to the reason. My post was basically meant to explain myself, thank you for looking at the application and say goodbye in a friendly manner. Smile
Back to top Go down
Especial

Especial

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Smokedogg-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokedogg-Rogue   Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 12:56 am

Well im not an angry person Smile and i just pointed out that you left without saying a word, you just vanished.

And that might be something that the officers take as a bad thing, but im not one of them and therefore dont know why your app was unsuccesful.

----
Especial
Back to top Go down

Smokedogg-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokedogg-Rogue   Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 3:40 pm

Well thanks for the reply anyway Especial, at least I got a grown up responce from you with an answer to what the reason could be. Since the only other reply was some sort of cryptic clue I will take it as you were right and be on my way. Again thanks.

GL and happy gaming. Smokedogg/Quig/Tripz (whatever the cool kids are calling me these days Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smokedogg-Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smokedogg-Rogue   Smokedogg-Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smokedogg-Rogue
Page 1 of 1