Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution   Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 4:04 am

Character Information

Character Name: Elliey
Level: 80
Class: Paladin
Spec: Retribution
Time Played: 99 days on this toon

Alt Characters & Levels: Shadowpriest/80/5849GS (for anyone who cares) Lukrets : In a Guild with freinds on Runetotem, bringing her here when expansoin hits the shops.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female: Male

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels): Engeneering 450 / Mining 318 (work in progrees)
Secondary Professions (inc levels): Cooking 450/Fishing 450/First Aid 450
Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc: Not that i know of something might be hideing somewhere. Smile

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ : None as this toon first came to life in TBC. (but cleared all in BC).

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ : Kara full clear, The Eye full clear, SSC full Clear, Mount Hyjal full clear, Black Temple full clear.

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ : Naxx 10 and 25 Cleared, Malygos dead, Sarth dead, Ulduar 10 never really gotten to that, but 25 cleared with most Hardmodes throughout all off Wrath, sadly never done Algalon (but hope to befor expansion), Icecrown 12/12 Normal, 11/12 Hardmode, not been focusing on 25man gotten to Professor, Bloodqueen and Sindragosa, seen alle the fights and know the mechanics, sadly fail PuG's most of the time.

-Is there any other raid experience on alt characters you think is worth noting? (Again, only list raid experience completed at the appropriate level which matches the instance level): Well my first Priest, i did Molten Core, Black wing Lair, AQ20 and 40 + Naxx40(last one not full clear)

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid: When i sign up, i first check if i got flasks, food, regents for what i need, if i'm missing something i either go farme (if i have the time for it) or AH if time is of the essence, then i'll go to the blacksmith and repair. Next i check the clock and 15-30 mins befor raid starts i'll park my toon outside the instance i signed for. When all is done i go for a toilet break so i'm all ready for atleast 2 hours. Thats pretty much my routine when i'm raiding.

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?: Loot... hmmm.... not really the biggest thing i the world.

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Yes
Saturday: Yes and No (sometime i go out clubbing)
Sunday: Yes/No

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?: I work from 8 am to 18 pm and going on vacation in december.

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?: ohhh hell yeah, if i almost got it, i'll push on to i get it.. Smile

Character Links

Armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Elliey
beimba (http://be.imba.hu): http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Silvermoon&character=Elliey
It says i'm missing an Enchant, been on vacation for the last 8 days, so did't get to buy it.. but bought today.

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?

Maxdps.com : For base rotation
Eliestjerk.com : For TheoryCraft, tweeks and tuneing of different rotaions and how to come across bosses the best way.

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal? was looking on Realmforum and saw you where looking for new players.

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal? I look for progreesion, i like to get to new content, and see if me and the guys/girls i play with are up for the challenges that Blizz puts infront of me. Smile

Guild History

Previous Guilds: Unit @ Silvermoon
Goosfraba @ Silvermoon
Awakening @ Runetotem
NOS @ Silvermoon

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of: Died while i was on vacation due to not any raids and members leaving in random.

Additional Info

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes? nothing comes in mind when i look at the question, but if there is something any of you wanna know feel free to ask in-game.. Ohh yeah 1 thing comes in mind, had a chat with Redmaine, and if you don't have room for a Retribution pally i'm whilling to go Holy if you guys wanted to help a bit with some farmeing.

and WoW dislikes GearScore...

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes: Where to start... My name is Mark, i live in copenhagen, with my dog FiFi (a Dobberman), I build Custom car sound installations for a liveing, and been doing it for the last 7 years, i love my job and speand alot of time doing new thing, but most ideas come to me in the late night hours, got a VW Golf 4 1,8t myself, sadly it's still a work in progress, as i'm finding it hard to figuer out what i wanna do and how.. Smile

Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution   Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 4:17 am

Nice application Elliey, thanks for your interest in Fatal.

We will discuss things tomorrow and hopefully have an answer for you Wink

//Officers
Back to top Go down
Biazar

Biazar

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution   Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 4:11 pm

Thanks for applying to Fatal mate,Nice application.
Hope you get into guild Very Happy

PS: We all hate Gear Score :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution   Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 6:34 pm

GearScore... Had a great example of this last night, in Trade : insert name here : LFM ICC25 1 tank 2 healers 2 melee DPS /w acheivment + GS.

i think great, i need to get back in my rotation, been afk as i've been on vacation. So i /w this guy Retribution Pally 5953 GS and the first 4 bosses acheivment and add KS10.

a few minuttes pass and i get a respons : Sorry, too low GS, and how can you be KS10 with only 5900 GS..

i was like WTF... just laughed and thought nOOb..
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution   Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 6:02 pm

Welcome to Fatal Smile
Back to top Go down
Biazar

Biazar

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution   Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 6:50 pm

Welcome to Fatal mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution   Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elliey/Paladin/80/Kingslayer10/Retribution
Page 1 of 1