Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

Destruction/Demo Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Destruction/Demo Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Destruction/Demo Warlock   Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 2:48 pm

Character Information

Character Name: Pímpmyimp
Level: 80
Class: Warlock
Spec: 0/13/58
Time Played: since jan 09 ill look up actall time played later

Alt Characters & Levels:
80 disc priest (ks in 10)
80 dk tank (ks in 10)
80 enhance sham newish

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female: Male

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels): JC and Enchanting both maxed
Secondary Professions (inc levels): All max
Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc: Lots of Jc ones nearl all enchanting all cooking

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ : b4 my time

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ : b4 my time

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ : Naxx 10/25 os ulduar 10/25 toc 10/25 togc 10, i then had a 6 month break. icc 25 10/12 including lootship Fester Rot and blood quarter on hc

-Is there any other raid experience on alt characters you think is worth noting? (Again, only list raid experience completed at the appropriate level which matches the instance level):
i have both a tank and heal with ks title in icc 10 reason these are ks and my loc isnt is due to the ease of finding pugs on these over a dps

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid: Ill always sign up i always be there early fully soul sharded up with food flasks pots and ill be at door be4 invites start. I will never leave untill such a time as raid leader calls it

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?: Always looting for upgrades ofcourse but aslong as its a fair system if i win i win if i dont maybe next time

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Saturday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?: Nope kids are in bed a hour b4 ur raid start so its perfect

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?: ive stayed on to 5 am b4 to kill a boss Smile no problem at all

Character Links

Armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=P%C3%ADmpmyimp
beimba (http://be.imba.hu):

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?
yes always mainly EJ and warlocs den and then any other that google throws at me

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal? silvermoon forums

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal? Ideally a raid spot to progress and move forward into the next expansion

Guild History

Previous Guilds: Twisted, Arcadia

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of:
Prior to these guilds i was on another server but the general progression there was no brilliant so move to silvermoon, joined twisted cause i knew some1 there, however they has advertised 3 10 man hm teams and a 25 man this wasnt the case and its a socail guild that raids with no commitment or rules, i then joined arcadia however that are on a break till cata and not even doing 10 mans

Additional Info

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes?
since returning to the game after a 6 month break ive struggled to find a raiding guild and as a result i am missing some experience i do know all fight for icc only 1 i would need to look up would be lk hc. B4 i took my break i was the best geared warlock on my old server alonsus. i take pride in my character and always strive to be the best.

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes: house husband currently my turn to look for a job next time Smile. main hobbie is wow some time play my xbox apart from that i have over 400 dvds (dont get out alot)
thanks for your time anyway
Back to top Go down
Paron

Paron

Number of posts : 1287
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Destruction/Demo Warlock   Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 3:49 pm

Thanks for your application. The officers will discuss it and reply to you shortly.

Regards,

The officers.

p.s any member that has a comment to make about a person's app - please do so via pm to one of the officers. Thank you.

Last edited by Paron on Wed 25 Aug 2010, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destruction/Demo Warlock   Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 6:03 pm

81 days played 61 days at lvl 80
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087

PostSubject: Re: Destruction/Demo Warlock   Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 5:27 pm

We would like a chat on Ventrillo, a sort of informal interview Wink

When are you available?

/Officers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destruction/Demo Warlock   Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:56 pm

i have spoken with one of your officers i have your vent details and will be on it aprrox 20-30 mins prior to your raid on monday. so about 1930 server
Back to top Go down
Taar

Taar

Number of posts : 1923

PostSubject: Re: Destruction/Demo Warlock   Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 4:19 pm

Due to unforseen rl circumstances we are unable to chat until before Wednesday nights raid . Hope this will be ok with u if not contact me in game and we will make arrangements to suit .Sorry about this it is very rare we have to do this .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destruction/Demo Warlock   Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 4:53 pm

no worries speak to you wednesday then
Back to top Go down
Taar

Taar

Number of posts : 1923

PostSubject: Re: Destruction/Demo Warlock   Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 5:58 pm

Thanx Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction/Demo Warlock   Destruction/Demo Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction/Demo Warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Guild :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: