Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

Toxicus Paladin dps/tank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Toxicus Paladin dps/tank Empty
PostSubject: Toxicus Paladin dps/tank   Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:22 pm

Character Information

Character Name: Toxicus
Level: 80
Class: Paladin
Spec: Retribution/Protection
Time Played:57 days 9 hours (on Toxicus)

Alt Characters & Levels: warrior 24 / rogue 27 / hunter 19 / mage 28 / dk 58

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female:Male

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels):Enchanting 450 / Jewelcrafting 450
Secondary Professions (inc levels):First aid 450 / Fishing 235
Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc:not as of yet

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ :

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ :

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ : OS 10/25 clear, Onyxia 10/25 clear, ToC 10/25 clear, Ulduar 10/25 (several bosses , most on 25m) Naxx 10 (several bosses) ICC10 11/12, 6/12 HM, ICC25 9/12

-Is there any other raid experience on alt characters you think is worth noting? (Again, only list raid experience completed at the appropriate level which matches the instance level):

-

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid:

i sign up way in advance and only if im 100% positive i can be online at the stated time, Stock up on Flask's,food, reagents,potions , i have acces to vent/TS.

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?:

i only roll on what i need the most purely based on the stats "no upgrade , but higher GS" = no roll... also im not the kind of guy to keep a minimal upgrade if a guildmember needs it more since its a huge upgrade for him.

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Yes
Saturday: No
Sunday: No

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?:

No , atm im looking for work but only for regular daytimes

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?:

if we are at a keypart of the instance then yes , if only halfway with hours left till finish then ill have to pass

Character Links

Armoury:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Toxicus
beimba (http://be.imba.hu):

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?

yes, mostly on Elitist Jerks

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal?

thru the WoW Forums

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal?

good progression , laid back raid schedule , nice atmosphere inguild

Guild History

Previous Guilds: Thieves

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of:
Guildleader is Clueless while acting to know every aspect of the game and wont take anyone's point of view thus remaining clueless and causing a tension in guild wich causes fallouts

Additional Info

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes?

well i started late Wotlk after a friend dragged me in the game started on Kilrogg server after my friend quit i transfered to the server my Girlfriend's main was located but due to massive horde overpopulation and a empty alliance pop. we transfered to Silvermoon.
Playing times whenever i can Razz can consist of a full day or a couple of hours

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes

I consider myself a mature gamer with a passion for wow and with 9 years of MMO experience nothing entertained me as much as WoW but due to a irregular lifestyle i wasnt able to join a proper raidguild and progress like most do

Hope to get a reply soon

Regards,

Toxicus
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Toxicus Paladin dps/tank   Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:02 am

Your application is currently under discussion and we hope to get back to you asap.

/Officers
Back to top Go down
manglarn

Number of posts : 1659

PostSubject: Re: Toxicus Paladin dps/tank   Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:33 am

I got 2 questions for you.

What are the needed hit rating for melee?

We sometimes need a tank for our raids, would you use your current tank spec or what tank spec would you use if we need you to tank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toxicus Paladin dps/tank   Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 3:35 pm

Melee hit cap is 9% currently im overcapped in retri and under cap in Prot wich im still working on collecting mats for crafted gear and saving gold for harbringers bone band wich should increase my hit abit in Prot

and Yes if i were asked to stand in as tank i would step up and do so , however currently the spec i im using to tank is something i picked up looking for a prot spec that suited me and i used my current spec for dungeons / and emergency replacement in easy raids if i were to tank more often raids i would look up a more raid based spec
Back to top Go down
manglarn

PostSubject: Re: Toxicus Paladin dps/tank   Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:03 pm

The hit cap is as far as i know 8% and you got 15% and are using "Mark of Supremacy" a hit trinket. Thats why I asked.

You will very probably get asked to tank in raids(some, not all) if you and Fatal decide we are right for each other. If you would tank in a 10 or 25m raid what spec and glyphs would you use then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toxicus Paladin dps/tank   Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:36 pm

im using the hit trinket becuase of no luck with trinket drops like Deaths verdict and even considering Deathbringers Will becuase of the Strenght/Crit/Haste proc for a fair ammount of time yet my rolls abandon me everytime

for proper raid tanking i would use 0/54/17 and if higher authorities want the spec altered for specific boss encounters i wont have a problem with it.

So 0/54/17

with glyphs

Mayor Glyphs :

Divine plea
Righteous Defense
Hammer of the Righteous ( or Seal of Vengeance glyph depending on Expertise )

Minor Glyphs :
*Lay on Hands
* Sense Undead
* -

Hope the link works : http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sZV0tAbuMGsIufdxfMzbM:pNkcm

Back to top Go down
manglarn

PostSubject: Re: Toxicus Paladin dps/tank   Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 6:51 pm

That trinket gains you 12-13 dps if you have an uptime of 17% on it.

Talent trees.
With the damage you take in a raid 1 point in Spiritual Attunement is all you need. 1 point in Improved Judgement is all you need if you use 969 but some people prefer 2 points *shrug*

Glyphs.
Hammer of the Righteous is not as good as in heroics, with more tanks and tricks/misdirects you don't need it in raids. Decent for trash though.

Righteous Defense, the only 2 fights i would use that glyph for is the 4 horsemen in naxx and heroic Saurfang in ICC.

Seal of Vengeance gives you expertice which gives you both threat and survival (parry haste).

Salvation, if you got the threat to spare you get another survival tool for the harder fights.

Working with the spec you used I would suggest you look at this one:
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sZV0tAbuMusIufdtsMzbc:pjGcmV
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toxicus Paladin dps/tank   Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:37 pm

thnx for the advice its always appreciated i made the changes to the spec and glyphs as in the link u gave me
Back to top Go down
manglarn

PostSubject: Re: Toxicus Paladin dps/tank   Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:48 pm

Are you available for a oog trial today next monday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toxicus Paladin dps/tank   Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 11:57 am

at what time would u like me to be there monday ? im pretty sure ill be available from 19:00 to atleast 23:00
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087

PostSubject: Re: Toxicus Paladin dps/tank   Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 12:39 pm

Toxicus wrote:
at what time would u like me to be there monday ? im pretty sure ill be available from 19:00 to atleast 23:00

Our raids are 8pm to 12pm every Monday and every Wednesday if we have content to do. We would expect you to be available until 12pm for a trial also given this will be the 'normal' routine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toxicus Paladin dps/tank   Toxicus Paladin dps/tank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toxicus Paladin dps/tank
Page 1 of 1