Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
Application to join Fatal, Holy pally I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
Application to join Fatal, Holy pally I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
Application to join Fatal, Holy pally I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
Application to join Fatal, Holy pally I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
Application to join Fatal, Holy pally I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
Application to join Fatal, Holy pally I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
Application to join Fatal, Holy pally I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
Application to join Fatal, Holy pally I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
Application to join Fatal, Holy pally I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

Application to join Fatal, Holy pally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thegut

Thegut

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Application to join Fatal, Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Application to join Fatal, Holy pally   Application to join Fatal, Holy pally I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 8:39 pm

Character Name:Thegut
Level:80
Class:Paladin
Spec:Holy
Time Played:120 days 23 hours

Alt Characters & Levels:

Harkle, 80 lock
Midníght, 70 mage
Malíce, 70 druid
Cyric, 70 rogue
Thíbbledorf, 67 DK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female:Male

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels):Miner 450, BS 442
Secondary Professions (inc levels):Fishing 450, Cooking 450
Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc:All tbc and wotlk cooking recipes, lots of tbc bs stuff, but a bit useless now.

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ :I lvled gut a little while before tbc arrive so only LBRS and UBRS @ 60, most others done but @ 70 for fun.

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ :Kara @ 70, Gruul @ 70, Maggy @ 70, ZA @70, SSC @ 70 up to Vashj, TK @ 70 up to Kaelthas, Hyjal @ 70 up to 3rd boss, BT @ 70 only attempted 1st boss.

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ :Naxx 10/25 @ 80, OS 10/25 @ 80, Voa 10/25 @ 80

-Is there any other raid experience on alt characters you think is worth noting? (Again, only list raid experience completed at the appropriate level which matches the instance level): Most alt raiding done @ 70, all post wotlk has been with gut except a few Voa's with Harkle (pvp warlock)

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid: i always take my raiding pretty seriously, prepare re-agents, food and flasks a day in advance, i check the forums daily for sign ups and will always sign or leave a post explaining why i cant (unlikely) make it. im not the fastest typer in the world so im pretty quiet on raid chat but if we use Ventrillo/ts that shouldnt be a problem.

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?:

Getting an upgrade is always nice, however, its not the end of the world if you dont get one. You have to down whatever boss first to get your chance at the drop and i take much more satisfaction in the kill (or heal :p) than any one weapon/piece of armour.

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Yes (i have a poker game once a month, usually the last friday, however this sometimes doesnt happen due to numbers)
Saturday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?:i work 700-1530 mon-fri so shoudnt be a problem, i might be away at christmas for 3 weeks in australia visiting my twin, however this depends on my financial situation st the time.

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?: Oh yes, always.

Character Links

Armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Thegut

beimba (http://be.imba.hu): http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Silvermoon&character=Thegut

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?

I admit i have not done it much in the past, however i noticed a drop in my general healing a little while ago so ive been using an elitist jerks guide to rectify things (concentrating too much on mp5, living in the tbc!!) plus, i hear pretty much all the news from our current GM, its one of his favourite things to type in guild chat :p

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal? while raiding with a few of you guys in snaftos. more recently from thehate.

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal?

A regular raid and friendly people to chat to and play with.

Guild History

Previous Guilds:Fearless Followers, Snaftos (current)

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of: Unfortunately its all gone a bit stale at snaftos, we havnt raided for a little while now and we barely make enough for a 5 man each night. Because of my "pure pug" aversion ive been sticking to a lot of single player stuff and its getting a bit lonely and boring now.

Additional Info

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes? as mentioned above i have a slight "pure pug" aversion as when its a guild run and you have to get pug's to make up numbers you can always sort em out/kick em if required and thats no problem, however ive joined way too many "pure pug's" where 10 year old cloth wearers, who have probably bought their account end up shouting at you for healing cos they dont even know what aggro means and this nearly always ends in their repeated death and a huge repair bill for yourself.

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes:

Erm, not much else apart from im a Hospital porter by trade and like the heavier side of music, pantera, metallica, machine head etc

Many thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Application to join Fatal, Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to join Fatal, Holy pally   Application to join Fatal, Holy pally I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 9:17 pm

Awesome application Gut, (been waiting for one like that for some while now hehe Wink ).

Well your tried and tested anyway but an application (especially as good as that one) always help the other members get an insight into players some of us already know.

We discussed your application......accepted m8.
Back to top Go down

Application to join Fatal, Holy pally
Page 1 of 1