Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
Layed - Healing priest I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
Layed - Healing priest I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
Layed - Healing priest I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
Layed - Healing priest I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
Layed - Healing priest I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
Layed - Healing priest I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
Layed - Healing priest I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
Layed - Healing priest I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
Layed - Healing priest I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

Layed - Healing priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Layed - Healing priest Empty
PostSubject: Layed - Healing priest   Layed - Healing priest I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 9:26 pm

Character Information

Character Name: Layed
Level: 80
Class: Priest
Spec: Dicipline/holy
Time Played: 12 days on the Character, I've been playing wow for 3 years

Alt Characters & Levels:
Paladin lvl 70 (Name Mílhouse)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female: Male

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels): enchanting (285)
Secondary Professions (inc levels): tailoring (202)
Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc:

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ :

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ :

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ : naxx 10/25 Etc

-Is there any other raid experience on alt characters you think is worth noting? (Again, only list raid experience completed at the appropriate level which matches the instance level):

I've Done naxx 10/25 Fully on my Main On another server and Some ulduar 10

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid: There is Nothing i love more than Raiding, and siging up, preparation Etc. is No problems

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?: Well I think i speak for everyone When i say Ofc i want alot of Loot, but i can also pass it on to a more needing player and if there is someone that have been wanting the item for a long time.

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Yes
Saturday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?:
I have school in 4 weeks so i might have to raid A bit less in the near furure Smile

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?: yes i am allways In for Finishing off and For the next 4 weeks i can raid as long as possible.

Character Links

Armoury:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Layed

beimba (http://be.imba.hu):

http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Silvermoon&character=Layed

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?
www.ensidia.com

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal? I was in the same Raid as Bellybutton and asked about how the guild were Social and raid wise Smile

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal? The only thing i want is a Social helpful raiding guild, Smile

Guild History

Previous Guilds:Iguild

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of: They Invited Everyone and everything and there was no progress in the guild in raiding

Additional Info

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes? well i do Dislike getting declined by Guilds :>

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes:
Back to top Go down
Taar

Taar

Number of posts : 1923
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Layed - Healing priest   Layed - Healing priest I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 8:43 am

thx for applying
your application is being discussed by the officers we will get back to you soon
Back to top Go down
Taar

Taar

Number of posts : 1923
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Layed - Healing priest   Layed - Healing priest I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 7:42 pm

I'm afraid we will not be able to offer you a postion in Fatal.

we wish you the best of luck in your search to find a new Guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Layed - Healing priest   Layed - Healing priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Layed - Healing priest
Page 1 of 1