Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
Hammerfell Paladin Retribution I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
Hammerfell Paladin Retribution I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
Hammerfell Paladin Retribution I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
Hammerfell Paladin Retribution I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
Hammerfell Paladin Retribution I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
Hammerfell Paladin Retribution I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
Hammerfell Paladin Retribution I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
Hammerfell Paladin Retribution I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
Hammerfell Paladin Retribution I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

Hammerfell Paladin Retribution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammerfell

Hammerfell

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Hammerfell Paladin Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Hammerfell Paladin Retribution   Hammerfell Paladin Retribution I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 10:19 pm

Character Name:Hammerfell
Level:80
Class:Paladin
Spec:MS Retribution, OS Protection
Time Played:49 days and 22 hours

Alt Characters & Levels:
Have alts on different servers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female:Male

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels):Blacksmith
Secondary Professions (inc levels):First ade
Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc:None

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ :None on this char

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ :None on this char

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ :As dps: Naxx 10/25, EoE 10, Ulduar 10/25<--(some hardmodes10man) Missing some bosses on 25 cause fail pugs and guild, OS 10/25 1d 25 mode, Voa10/25. ToC 10/25, i was with Fatal one time in 25 mode, inv by Drilek.

As Tank: Naxx 10/25, Voa 10, ToC 10, Os 10/25.

-Is there any other raid experience on alt characters you think is worth noting? (Again, only list raid experience completed at the appropriate level which matches the instance level):
no cause this is my main. And have just focused all my time on getting best with him.

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid:
I respect leaders and others in raid, always come to raids that i have said yes to, almost never say no to a raid. Always come with own food, flasks and repaired. I understand tacts and know almost all tacts for every raid instance, and im a very quick learner. One time done, and it fits like a glove. I simply love raiding, the highlight of the day is to raid a good raid with the guild.

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?:
Its a pleasure to get what i need when i get it, but if there is another that need it more, ill pass it on. I never complain, and its always fun to raid and struggle a cool fight and see the drops. It is just fun for me to share the playtime with others. I know that if i dont get it the first time, well then i maybe get it next time, the main thing is that i get better at every raid i do, so a loot drop is just the cherry on a big cake:)

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Yes
Saturday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?:No, nothing that i know about. But i have a Girlfriend, so in some simple days and weekends i cannot come, but i let ye know in a good time, i plan everything.

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?:Yes OFC.

Character Links

Armoury:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Hammerfell
beimba (http://be.imba.hu):

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?

If im unsure about some things, i just google and search for every kind of forum for my class and spec. To get an overall view and learning.

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal? My friends in RL: Drilek and Ymre, has told alot of nice things about Fatal, so im very curious and heard it is a very good and mature guild, that fits for my taste and personality.

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal?

Im looking for mature and kind people that like the same thing as me, to play and raid in wow. Share funny stories and share a good playtime, to become a little guild family that has alot of great and fun time together.

Guild History

Previous Guilds:Im rather new to this server, from Deathwing, i where in the same guild as Drilek, Wmega. And at Silvermoon, just one Flawless.

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of: People didnt show respect anymore for those who were the founding members, like me and some others, and the new recruits didnt do anything, Flawless become a sinking ship, it was a good time in there, but after some main raiders left the guild and new got in it all fell apart, and i was one of the oldest left in guild and i couldnt stand the ignorant and loss of respect, so i left.

Additional Info

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes?

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes:

Im a happy, positiv 22 year old lad who have become a big fanatic of WoW, i play every day, have played wow 1 1/2 year now, and i just like to play spess with a nice guild. Then i really love to just log on and have alot of fun. And those hours at the day i dont play, im with my GF and friends, partying and study my hobbies that are cars and engines. Hope to hear from ye soon. So if there is any questions, just ask:)

Regards, Hammerfell.
Back to top Go down
Redmaine

Redmaine

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Hammerfell Paladin Retribution   Hammerfell Paladin Retribution I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 11:41 am

Thanks for your application to Fatal,

The officers are currently discussing your application and will get back to you shortly.

/Officers of Fatal
Back to top Go down
Redmaine

Redmaine

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Hammerfell Paladin Retribution   Hammerfell Paladin Retribution I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 9:21 pm

Hello Hammerfell

Thanks for applying. We would like to offer you a trail with us.

please contact one of the officers

Manglarn, Redmaine, Vandit, Taar, Baldrik, Paron for an Invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hammerfell Paladin Retribution   Hammerfell Paladin Retribution I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hammerfell Paladin Retribution
Page 1 of 1