Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply) I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply) I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply) I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply) I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply) I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply) I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply) I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply) I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply) I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply)   Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply) I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:49 pm

Character Name: Midnight
Level: 80
Class: Priest
Spec: Shadow
Time Played: 57 days

Alt Characters & Levels: None on this server as I migrated from Chamber of Aspects

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female: Male

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels): Tailoring 426, Alchemy 450
Secondary Professions (inc levels): Always had alts to make consumables and farm, so need to get levelling Smile
Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc:

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ : Everything but original Naxx

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ : Everything but a few bosses in sunwell

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ : ICC25 man 8/12, ICC10 12/12, RS10 1/1

-Is there any other raid experience on alt characters you think is worth noting? (Again, only list raid experience completed at the appropriate level which matches the instance level):

I have ICC25 11/12 on an alt who i've now retired

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid:

Being at instance 10 mins before invites, consumables and fully repaired. Up to speed on any new bosses or ones I need refreshing on

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?: Gearing up characters helps guild progression but not the reason I raid.

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Yes
Saturday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?: I can be available any night and most weekends

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?: Not a problem, I usually am online till 1am sometimes anyway

Character Links

Armoury: Appears to be down at this time of applying, though i have 5886 GS (if that means anything Wink
beimba (http://be.imba.hu):

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use? I regularly read shadowpriest.com to ensure I'm the best I can be

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal? Read on forums when I migrated and spoke to Redmaine about you guys

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal? Friendship, fun and progression raiding.

Guild History

Previous Guilds: Arcadia

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of:

I had applied to this guild about the same time as Fatal, being new to server a few guilds caught my eye and I thought I would have been happy being accepted by any one of them. I feel I have made an error in judgement and been to hasty, after speaking to Redmaine I was convinced I was going to join you guys and then I spoke to a guy from Arcadia who said they also done regular 10 man hm's and sold his guild well, however after joining it didn't feel like the guild I thought it would be and I was quite disappointed. That is why I asked Redmaine if I reapplied whether you guys would consider me. It was never my intention for you guys to feel 2nd best and I can understand you declining me, but sometimes you need to know the bad from the good guilds.

Additional Info

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes?

Been playing this game now since beta and have played numerous toons over the years, through from Molten Core raiding to ICC and RS, the game has definitely changed and in my opinion was a better game and experience in the early days when there was more enthusiasts and less retards and kids. That said getting a raid group together used to be a nightmare and now with all the pugs its better for those casual gamers.

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes:

Yeah hoping to be given a chance to raid with you guys to show you what I have, I joined this server looking for a bunch of guys who I could gel with and have fun, unfortunately in my haste I jopined the wrong guild, I'm not a guild hopper or anything like that, last guild I was in before I migrated i was a member for 7 months and only left as they were more social than raiding, despite this I can still call them friends. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Redmaine

Redmaine

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply)   Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply) I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 12:09 am

Hello Midnight,

Thanks for your application, the officers will discuss your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Redmaine

Redmaine

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply)   Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply) I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 8:26 pm

Hello Midnight,

The officers have discussed your application and I'm afraid it has been unsuccessful.

Good luck in finding the right home for you and your priest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply)   Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply) I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 8:48 pm

Hi Redmaine

No problems and thanks for reconsidering my application. Good luck on LK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply)   Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight - Shadow Priest (Reapply)
Page 1 of 1