Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

Wuzhi prot paladin

Go down 
+2
Trifect
Wuzhi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wuzhi

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-09-27

Wuzhi prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Wuzhi prot paladin   Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 2:16 pm

Character Information

Character Name: Wuzhi
Level: 80
Class: Paladin
Spec: Protection / pvp holy
Time Played: 44 days total

Alt Characters & Levels: Wosch 80 warlock

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female: Female

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels): Jewelcrafting 450 and Blacksmithing 446 (not bothered to max it atm, just have it for the extra sockets.)

Secondary Professions (inc levels): This used to be an alt, so dont have cooking/fishing right now.

Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc:

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ :

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ :

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ : Got kingslayer 10 man, and done 9hms. Havent raided 25 man with a guild on this charr so the 25 man experience isnt too impressive.

-Is there any other raid experience on alt characters you think is worth noting? (Again, only list raid experience completed at the appropriate level which matches the instance level):

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid: Should allways sign up on time, bring necessary flask/pots, and also a nice attitude Smile

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?: I am not really too bothered about loot, I will get what I need one day or another Smile

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Yes
Saturday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?:

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?:
yes

Character Links

Armoury:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&cn=Wuzhi
beimba (http://be.imba.hu):

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?
Yes ofc! I read mmo-champion, elistisk jerks etc Smile

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal?
I did a random heroic and this crazy shaman Trifect jumped me and forced me to make an application Very Happy

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal?
A nice and social environment, with nice ppl to do alot of fun stuf with!

Guild History

Previous Guilds: Escape, Dark Arts, Avoid Fate on Dragonblight server

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of:

they decided to disband it.

Additional Info

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes?

I know I am using a pvp shield, but Ive been so unlucky with the one from gunship and never even seen it drop Sad

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes:

Back to top Go down
Trifect

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-10-30

Wuzhi prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuzhi prot paladin   Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 2:26 pm

She's a really kind and skilled player, I talked to her for a while and asked her to apply yes ( not forced Very Happy )

cheers
Back to top Go down
Taar

Taar

Number of posts : 1923
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Wuzhi prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuzhi prot paladin   Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:26 pm

Your application is currently under discussion and we hope to get back to you asap.

/Officers

Back to top Go down

Wuzhi prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuzhi prot paladin   Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 5:18 pm

Had a few HC's with Her, and shes good, not just good... But like really really good.. Smile

Thumbs up from here..

Whis you the best of luck..

Cheers

Elliey aka. Fat-1
Back to top Go down
manglarn

Number of posts : 1659

Wuzhi prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuzhi prot paladin   Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 6:17 pm

2 questions.

1 Why Bladeward?

2 Your Prot spec & glyphs are good for heroics but for raiding it isn't that good. What spec and what glyphs would you use for tanking in a raid?
Back to top Go down
Wuzhi

Wuzhi prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuzhi prot paladin   Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 6:22 pm

answer 1: Cos I feel like I dont need more hit/crit, so I went for bladeward instead.

Answer 2: good point! I havent been checking my glyphs for ages Surprised
Back to top Go down
manglarn

Wuzhi prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuzhi prot paladin   Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 6:45 pm

I've read a lot about the new tanking enchants but it seems that a lot of people on the forums think that Bladeward is a bit weak compared to other enchants.

Is it any good? (No trick questions or anything, just curious Smile)

What protection raiding spec would you use and what glyphs would you use with it?
Back to top Go down
Wuzhi

Wuzhi prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuzhi prot paladin   Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 7:03 pm

I havent noticed any difference between any enchants if I am gonna be honest. sticking with it for now tho.

and when it comes to speccs, I am thinking of stealing this guys specc, he looks pro Smile
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&cn=Mackzter&gn=Ensidia
Back to top Go down
Juanpa

Juanpa

Number of posts : 594
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Wuzhi prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuzhi prot paladin   Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 7:40 pm

You can't go wrong with an Ensidia spec, unless the guys is testing something else Wink
Good comeback
Back to top Go down
manglarn

Wuzhi prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuzhi prot paladin   Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 8:48 pm

It is a decent build and glyphs but you got to remember one thing.

These guys are way ahead of us in the game, gear and skill. I'm not talking about individual skill but about the guild skill overall.

When I look at his spec and glyphs I see a person doing heroic modes where the healing he gets is very important. He absolutely cannot miss a taunt without very probably wiping the raid and his threat isn't that important.

Considering he is in Ensidia and looking at his character history it confirms my theory.

The talents and glyphs works in our more average guild aswell but I would change Glyph of Righteous Defence to another one and I would move 1 point from Divinity to Touched by the Light but that is my personal preference.
Back to top Go down
Taar

Taar

Number of posts : 1923

Wuzhi prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuzhi prot paladin   Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 12:52 pm

We would like a chat on Ventrillo, a sort of informal interview

When are you available?

/Officers

Back to top Go down
Wuzhi

Wuzhi prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuzhi prot paladin   Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 1:33 pm

I have alot of free time, just say a time and I will be available, easier that way Smile
Back to top Go down
Biazar

Biazar

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Wuzhi prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuzhi prot paladin   Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 6:13 pm

Welcome to Fatal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wuzhi prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuzhi prot paladin   Wuzhi prot paladin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wuzhi prot paladin
Page 1 of 1