Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

shaman - application - Némesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage

shaman - application - Némesis Empty
PostSubject: shaman - application - Némesis   shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 7:07 pm

Character Name: Némesis
Level: 52
Class: Shaman
Spec: Enhancement
Time Played: Started this character one month ago.

Alt Characters & Levels:

I have a feral/resto druid lvl 80 on chamber of aspects server. I love my druid and really liked to focus on him.

Male/Female: male

Main Professions (inc levels): Mining and Jewelcrafting. (240 and 150ish)
Secondary Professions (inc levels): I will level cooking and fishing together when i hit 80.
Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc: Not yet Smile

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid:
I would like to join this guild as a social member. However i will always be ready for a raid if required to participate for the guild.

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?:
As i wish to be a social member i don't expect to gain any privileges to loot.

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: No
Tuesday: No
Wednesday: No
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Yes
Saturday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?:

I work in two different places during the week and above i have put the days i am most readily available. However if i am needed and i know in advance i can arrange to participate any night.
No long AFK's that i know of.

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?:

Yes. I'm all for taking him/her down!

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?

I have yet to look into shaman theory due to still only being lvl 51. However with my druid i was heavily into learning the best rotations and gear balances. Elitest jerks and bigbearbutblogger where fantastic for info and further links.

How did you hear about Fatal?

A good friend of mine that i lived with in London a few years ago is a member (crayvex). We started the game together and cray and my druid leveled early levels together. Also some old friends of my other guild moved to fatal and it would be nice to get back in touch.

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal?

To get back in touch with old friends and have some fun with my shaman. I hope to e able to contribute to the guild with professions when i have leveled them up.

Previous Guilds:

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of:

Previous guild is the brave clan. I have not left this guild and still have my main druid there. In fact that was my first ever guild and i have never left any guild. Smile

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes?

I think world of warcraft is great. Good laugh when u have a good guild. I am fairly laid back and don't tend to get to bothered by much. I would really like to have a gnomme lvl 80 cos i think there comical.

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself? This could include any other personal information like hobbies, interests, work. Or you may want to write about your personality and likes/dislikes:

I dislike horde Razz

I currently work in Edinburgh and Aberdeen so i do a fair bit of traveling. I also like to take part in as many outdoor activities as possible so in the summer months it would not be uncommon for me to be away during the weekend (probably up some mountain or in a tent somewhere)
Back to top Go down
Redmaine

Redmaine

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: shaman - application - Némesis   shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 7:31 pm

Hi mate I do remember you from the Brave Clan. Thanks for your application to Fatal.

The Officers of fatal are discussing your application and will get back to you shortly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shaman - application - Némesis   shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 7:53 pm

thanks red
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shaman - application - Némesis   shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 3:46 am

a gnome lover cheers
Back to top Go down
Redmaine

Redmaine

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: shaman - application - Némesis   shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 12:44 pm

Hi Némesis please whisper me for a chat, I should be online by 8 server time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shaman - application - Némesis   shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 1:26 pm

Hey mate,

Nice to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shaman - application - Némesis   shaman - application - Némesis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shaman - application - Némesis
Page 1 of 1