Fatal Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WoWJuJu Rep Calculator
Latest topics
» Return of the Paladin
Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2016, 10:16 pm by marquinhos

» where is everyone?
Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm I_icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2014, 5:01 pm by Taki

» Firelands 10 - Majordomo Staghelm - 26th September 2011
Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Alyrazor - 21st September 2011
Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Baleroc - 21st September 2011
Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Beth'tilac - 30th August 2011
Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:48 am by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Lord Ryolith - 10th August 2011
Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:29 pm by Vandit

» Firelands 10 - Shannox - 27th July 2011
Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm by Hammerfell

» BWD 10 - Nefarian - 11th July 2011
Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm by tfear

Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drilek

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm Empty
PostSubject: Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm   Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 5:00 am

Character Information

Character Name:Drilek(Currently on Deathwing realm want to transfer)
Level:80
Class:Paladin
Spec:17/54 Retribution
Time Played:43 Days 20 Hours

Alt Characters & Levels:Tsun level 80 Priest(on Stormrage)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information

Male/Female:Male

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions

Main Professions (inc levels):Blacksmith 450, Mining 450
Secondary Professions (inc levels):Fishing 187
Any Notable Recipes, Patterns etc:No

Raid Experience

This is only for the character you are applying with and only completed at the appropriate level that matches the instance level, ie. Black Wing Lair @ 60 / Black Temple @ 70 / Naxx @ 60 or 80 etc.

Vanilla WoW 1.0+ :None on This char

The Burning Crusade 2.0+ :None on this char

Wrath of the Lich King 3.0+ :
As dps: naxx 10/25, OS 10/25 + 1d both modes, Voa 10/25, Ulduar 10 : Only killed FL but had tries on Razor, Ignis, XT, Freya, Iron Council, Thorim. Ulduar 25 man: killed FL, Tries on Razorscale and XT.

As Tank: Naxx 10/25, Os 10/25, Voa 10/25 Ulduar 25: only razorscale.

-Is there any other raid experience on alt characters you think is worth noting? (Again, only list raid experience completed at the appropriate level which matches the instance level):

On my hunter wich i played pre tbc i did MC,BWL and AQ40 up to twin emperors. in BC i only played karazhan and Gruuls lair as i had a break from wow after i cleared those.

-What is your attitude towards raiding? This includes signing up, preparation and during a raid:

I just love raiding, usually sign up when i know 100% i can come to raid, i always come prepared with flask/ own food buffs and some potions to use.
I also am a quick learner when it comes to Tacktics on new encounters.

-What is your attitude towards 'l00t'?:

Loot is a bouns really the real reason i raid is to experience the content and have loads of fun, and fun i have when i raid.
So i have no problem passing loot for another that needs them more then me or if he haven't gotten loot in a long time.

Raiding Availabilty

(The majority of Fatal's raids begin at 8pm Game Time and finish at 12am)

Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Yes
Saturday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

I can usually raid all days, but not every week as i have a girlfriend and we do stuff on some days.

-Anything else we should note? eg. Do you work alternating work shifts/times, have you any lengthy important AFK’s in the near future?:

Currently i work at a school and stop working at 16:00 server time, and i do not have any lengthy AFK's planned in the near future

-Are you available to extend past our 12am raid time if an important boss be close to being killed or we are near a full clear of an instance?:
Yes i am available to extend the raid time.

Character Links

Armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&cn=Drilek&gn=Wmega
beimba (http://be.imba.hu): http://be.imba.hu/

Class Improvements

Do you read up about your class for improvements? For eg. which websites would you use?

I read on http://elitistjerks.com/ and follow discussions there about Retribution Paladins and check for myself sometimes on ptr.

You and Fatal

How did you hear about Fatal?

I have been searching for a new realm and heard Silvermoon was a good realm, so i looked at the realm forums and saw your post.

What are you looking for when joining a new guild like Fatal?

What i am looking for is a raiding guild with nice people in it where i can have fun and find som mates to play with / talk with.
I also look for progress to see most of the content Wow has to offer.

Guild History

Previous Guilds:Wmega

Reason for leaving the most recent guild you were a member of:

They have almost stopped raiding becouse people slack and are not serious about raiding and i dont feel "at home" in that guild.
They only play toghether when they raid never do any heroics or anything together.

Additional Info

-Anything else you would like to add to your application regarding yourself and World of Warcraft? This could include your history playing WoW, notable guilds, experiences you've had, playing times, favourite things, dislikes?

I am a happy 21 year old, who like to play wow and be with my friends, i play wow rather actively and i dont mind progress runs aka whiping a whole night (got used to those in pre tbc bwl ;D)
I usually never complain execpt when i feel i got treated really bad without a good reason or when i feel "cheated".
I have been playing wow for 4 years now execpt for my breake in TBC as i was bored of wow and i just got a girlfriend then.

Hope to hear from you soon and don't be afraid to ask any questions

Regards, Drilek
Back to top Go down
Redmaine

Redmaine

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm   Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 12:55 pm

thankyou for applying to Fatal, we are currently discussing your application and will get back to you shortly

/officers of Fatal
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm   Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:59 pm

A nice well written application Wink
Back to top Go down
Vandit

Vandit

Number of posts : 3087
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm   Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 1:22 am

Please contact an Officer for a invite/trial Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm   Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drilek Paladin Retribution - X-realm
Page 1 of 1